To support our continued commitment to our clients amid stronger demand for our solutions and our market expansion, we are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team.
As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing the environment that powers our mission critical software-as-a-service and mobile applications.
- Identify when upgrades to applications and systems will be required based on platform life-cycles, fitness for purpose and available features
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Analyze a wide range of metrics and input from stakeholders and develop short and long term plans to maintain optimal system performance expectations
- Initialize, configure, maintain and monitor server instances for both Linux and Windows platforms
- Manage scalability, availability, and performance of servers, network and storage infrastructures
- Structure the organizational system operations to maintain auditing compliancy as required by PCI-DSS and SOC guidelines
- Manage and monitor backups and disaster recovery processes
- Application Optimization
- Maintain and monitor application specific services, Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, Memcache, firewalls, etc.
- Create and maintain scripts and processes for the deployment and monitoring of applications
- Review and analyze various system monitoring and auditing tools, making recommendations to ensure the integrity, availability, security and confidentiality of the company’s systems
- Production Support
- Respond to technical business issues and troubleshoot system problems
- Gather data access requests from internal stakeholders and clients and develop database extraction operations to provide requested information
- Update stakeholders on trouble tickets and issues with status and ongoing communications towards resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Industrial Technology, Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience in a related field
- At least one (3-5) years of directly related experience in systems administration with demonstrated experience in supporting web hosting platforms in a Linux environment
- A strong knowledge of SQL and database operations required
- Ability and desire to learn new and varying technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to creatively resolve a wide range of problems through effective problem-solving
- Tendency to read situations quickly and take proactive steps to resolve issues
- Direct Hire, full time position
- Attractive benefits including health and retirement plans
- Competitive salary DOE
- Dynamic, established and growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Only those currently authorized to work in the US should apply.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to careers@CirrusGroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cirrus Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.