JAVA Developer / Programmer I
As a JAVA Developer / Programmer, you will be responsible for creating and supporting our enterprise-wide software solutions for both web and mobile.
The successful candidate will become a knowledgeable product expert, working closely with analysts, product managers, key account executives and customer project teams and representatives to ensure the successful development of our solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding in JAVA or mobile (Android and Apple iOS) development, software development processes including Agile methodologies. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual with a desire to fine tune their programming skills in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Perform in depth analysis and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Develop web and mobile applications to support the company's Software-as-a-Service platforms
- Review, suggest and implement improvements for all application areas
- Communicate directly with internal business customers and partners, gather requirements and provide project status updates
- Test programs and work closely with the quality assurance team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge in web development technologies and frameworks ( JSP, AJAX, ExtJS, Spring Framework, Struts, application servers)
- Working knowledge with relational databases and related technologies/frameworks (JDBC, ORM tools such as Hibernate, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience preferred
- Java, MySQL, and Tomcat knowledge is preferable
- Understanding of web strategy and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a proven desire to learn, both inside and outside the classroom or work
- Good creative and design skills
- Direct Hire Position
- Attractive benefits including health and retirement plans
- Competative salary DOE
- Dynamic, established and growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Only those currently authorized to work in the US should apply
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to careers@CirrusGroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cirrus Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.