iOS - JAVA Developer / Programmer II
We are looking for an experienced Apple iOS and Java Developer and Programmer who enjoys building the next generation of web and mobile applications. As an iOS - JAVA Developer / Programmer Level 2, you will be responsible for creating and supporting our enterprise-wide software solutions for the early education and community education market.
The successful candidate will become a knowledgeable product expert, working closely with analysts, product managers, key account executives and customer project teams and representatives to ensure the successful development of our solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding in iOS and Java development, software development processes including Agile methodologies. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual with a desire to fine tune their programming skills in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Perform in depth analysis and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Develop native iOS apps and web applications to support the company's Software-as-a-Service platforms
- Review, suggest and implement improvements for all application areas
- Communicate directly with internal business customers and partners, gather requirements and provide project status updates
- Test programs and work closely with the quality assurance team
- Occasionally provide guidance to less experienced analysts and/or programmers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in native iOS development and frameworks including the Swift programming language
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web development technologies and frameworks (JSP, AJAX, jQuery, Spring Framework, Struts2, application servers)
- 2 years of experience working with relational databases and related technologies/frameworks (JDBC, ORM tools such as Hibernate, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience
- Java, MySQL, and Tomcat knowledge is preferable
- Knowledge of Android and Swift mobile development
- Strong understanding of web strategy and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong creative and design skills
- Jedi or Hogwarts training is considered a plus
- Direct Hire Position
- Candidate must be available to work on-site
- Attractive benefits including health and retirement plans
- Competative salary DOE
- Dynamic, established and growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Only those currently authorized to work in the US should apply
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to careers@CirrusGroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cirrus Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.