About Cirrus Group:
Established in 2002, Cirrus Group LLC is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of dynamic web and mobile operational, financial and customer management solutions for childcare facilities, community education centers and school districts. Our DayCare Works, SchoolCare Works and RecCare Works applications enable our clients to more efficiently manage their staff and resource scheduling and simplify government compliancy requirements, including fully integrated and individualized state and local subsidy payments, meal tracking, program accounting, online registrations and labor management.
Driven by a core philosophy of treating each client as a unique partner rather than just a customer, Cirrus Group believes strongly in personalized customer support and continual product improvement to keep our software and service the best.
To support our continued commitment to our clients amid stronger demand for our solutions and our market expansion, we are currently looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team.
As an Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for supporting some of the world’s best early education companies and school districts licensing our enterprise software solutions.
The successful candidate will become a knowledgeable product expert, working closely with employees, analysts, product managers, key account executives and customer project teams and representatives to effectively educate and empower all stakeholders in the proper use and understanding of our solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to interact with diverse groups and individuals and a proven experience in building engaging training content and programs. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of customer care.
- Work closely with the development and product creation teams to understand the requirements and features of all product enhancements and proactively create training and help materials, ensuring the successful and timely deployment and communication of those materials
- Create and maintain client-facing and internal training manuals, online help documentation and knowledge base information for the company’s products and services, ensuring that information is updated, relevant, accurate and easy to comprehend
- Schedule client training sessions, conduct online and in person seminars and actively follow up with clients to help meet training goals
- Create, organize, conduct and periodically monitor the effectiveness of employee training programs for the company’s products and services
- Work closely with the Client Implementation and Customer Support Managers, providing additional training, customer onboarding and support assistance for current and potential clients where necessary
- Update executive management and the implementation team on the status of clients in regards to training progress and client general understanding and capabilities to effectively use and support the company solutions
- Regularly assess and analyze training needs, identify gaps in product and service understanding and recommend solutions to fill those gaps
- Proactively identify areas where client expectations may not be met and make recommendations to meet and exceed those expectations
- Respond to requests and help resolve customer training issues related to the company’s products and services
- Make recommendations on changes to the company’s solutions based on customer feedback and industry best practices to drive greater ease of use and wider product adoption
- Make recommendations to management for improving the training, support and client onboarding processes
- Ensure that the company’s branding guidelines are well maintained and enforced
- Update the company CRM and ticketing system databases as needed throughout the client lifecycle
- One or more years of training or software support experience
- Four year degree is preferred
- Experience building training programs for enterprise-level systems
- Proven ability to have an equally effective training presence both in person and via internet/phone
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills, particularly in client-facing situations
- Innovative project leader with the ability to identify opportunities and constraints and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate project status and client requirements at all levels
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients/partners and team members
- Ability to creatively resolve a wide range of problems through effective problem-solving
- Tendency to read situations quickly and take proactive steps to resolve issues
- Fluency in multiple languages considered a plus but not required
- Direct Hire, full time position
- Attractive benefits including health and retirement plans
- Competitive salary DOE
- Dynamic, established and growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Only those currently authorized to work in the US should apply.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to careers@CirrusGroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cirrus Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.